- If you have anything connected to this Chromebook (such as a mouse or external hard drive), remove it.
- Press and hold Esc + Refresh , then press Power . Let go of Power. When a message with a yellow exclamation point shows on the screen, let go of the other keys.
- Press Ctrl + D to begin dev mode, then click Enter. A red exclamation point will be displayed.
- Press Ctrl + D again. Please allow a few minutes for the Chromebook to finish this process.
- Once this is done, press Space and then Enter.
*IF THIS SOLUTION DOES NOT WORK, please submit a support ticket immediately and we will walk you through the process.